1. This ILIAS learning platform is a service provided by Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH, Wilhelm Frank Platz 1, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany.
2. The provision of learning content and use thereof is reserved exclusively for partners of Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH and other companies in the Roto Group. The platform may be used only following registration and the granting of approval by Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH or another company in the Roto Group. Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH is entitled to refuse usage authorisation at any time and to prevent the User from using the platform further, unless agreed otherwise between the User and Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH.
4. The User confirms that the information that they provide about themselves during registration is truthful and that, if the information provided changes, the User shall make the relevant changes promptly and notify Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH accordingly.
5. The User shall be granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive right of use for the content on the ILIAS learning platform unless otherwise agreed. The content on the platform may be used only for the User’s own use and only for the duration of the User’s access authorisation. The content may be copied or stored only for the User’s own use. Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH’s prior consent is required to pass on the platform content to third parties, even in the form of extracts. Any exploitation of or changes to the content shall be prohibited.
6. With this agreement, as a user you expressly acknowledge that the learning service provided by Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH contains information, text, software, images, videos, graphics, sound and other materials that are protected by copyright, trademark or patent rights and that the copyright and rights of use belong exclusively to Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH and / or affiliated companies. We cannot provide any guarantee that the content is up to date, accurate or complete.
10. Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH generally makes the ILIAS learning platform available in the framework of a data processing agreement within the meaning of Article 28 GDPR. Such a relationship does not, however, exist with private individuals. For private individuals, Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH is the controller within the meaning of Article 4(7) GDPR. By using this learning platform, you undertake to check whether such use takes place in the framework of a data processing agreement. If a data processing situation exists, you also undertake to enter into an agreement on data processing with Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH. You also undertake to take the necessary actions if the circumstances on which the data processing situation is based change. Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH does not have the possibility of sufficiently checking the actual circumstances. As a precaution, we would like to inform you that a violation of this data protection obligation in accordance with Article 83(4)(a) GDPR is subject to a fine. If you have any questions or issues in this regard, you can contact our data protection officer at dataprotectionFTTfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Leinfelden, October 2020