- This ILIAS learning platform is a service provided by Roto Frank AG.
- The provision of learning content and use thereof is reserved exclusively
for partners of Roto Frank AG.
- With this agreement, as a user you expressly acknowledge that the
learning service provided by Roto Frank AG contains information,
text, software, images, videos, graphics, sound and other materials that
are protected by copyright, trademark or patent rights and that the copyright
and rights of use belong exclusively to Roto Frank AG.
- The learning material may only be reproduced and copied by the
learner themselves or for learning purposes. Producing copies for passing on
to third parties while you have access authorisation and after
expiry of your access authorisation is not permitted.
- This agreement can be viewed online under the "User agreement"
menu item on your personal homepage.
- It is necessary to collect personal data in order to make the functions of this learning platform available. The following types of personal data are processed when you use the platform:
This is necessary in order to ensure the functionality of the platform. Processing therefore takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1(b) of the GDPR. In addition, the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1(f) of the GDPR.
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Country / language
Insofar as the processing is based on a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1(f) of the GDPR, you are entitled to a right to object in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR.
In addition, as a user you are able to store additional information about yourself on a voluntary basis in your learning profile.
All learning outcome data and learning levels can be passed on to your company (Roto partner) in anonymised form for the purpose of analysing your learning needs and improving training services. For this purpose, the company (Roto partner) and its address are also stored in the profile.
Leinfelden, August 2018